- Artist website: www.collinraye.com
- 24 top ten records, 16 #1 hits
- 10 time male vocalist of the year nominee (5 CMA and 5 ACM)
- This truly electrifying performer of his era remains one of the great voices of our time.
- PRINT Voucher then bring it with you day of show.
- All sales final. No cash back. No exchanges or substitutions.
- Tickets must be picked up at the Paramount Box Office on the day of the show. Photo ID required.
- If someone else is picking up the tickets other than the buyer,
- you must inform the Paramount Box Office directly at (320) 259-5463.
50% Off Admission - Collin Raye – Main Floor Tickets for Thursday, March 1, 2018, 1:30 pm
1:30pm DAY TIME SHOW
50% OFF Admission to Collin Raye
(Thursday, March 1, 2018 1:30 pm)
Born Floyd Elliot Wray on August 22, 1960 in De Queen, Arkansas, country artist Collin Raye was one of the true hit makers of the 1990’s. Collin still continues to crank out soulful, heartfelt material with the honesty and richness that is signature to his vocals alone. With 24 top ten records, 16 #1 hits, and having been a 10 time male vocalist of the year nominee (5 CMA and 5 ACM), this truly electrifying performer of his era remains one of the great voices of our time.
Collin Raye is nothing if not passionate. His soulful delivery has set country standards in such searing ballads as “Love, Me,” “In This Life,” “Not That Different” and “If I were you”. Always an energizing showman, he has also blazed through such vivid rockers as “My Kind of Girl,” “That’s My Story,” “I Can Still Feel You” and “I Want You Bad.”
Artist website: www.collinraye.com
Paramount Center for the Arts
913 West St Germain Street
St Cloud, MN 56301
913 West St Germain Street St Cloud, MN 56301
The Paramount Center for the Arts includes an Education and Outreach Department that supports the mission of the Paramount by enhancing and expanding arts opportunities in Central Minnesota beyond the walls of the theater and visual arts center. As one of four departments at the Paramount, Education Outreach includes a Director who works with other staff to see that the arts are available in the community to foster artistic literacy and to explore central human themes that will deepen understanding, foster curiosity, expand perspective and build relationships.