- By day, this frozen wonderland glimmers with glacial blue
- After dark the ice formations glow multi-colored hues illuminated by LED lights
- Princess are also known to stop by and visit this beautiful structure
- Each ticket is Good for General Admission (any age) any day of the week Ice Castles is open in 2018, subject to capacity.
- Capacity for a date and entry time may be reached, so reserve early. You may stay in the structure until closing time.
- All sales are final and we cannot refund your purchase if your preferred dates or times are not available, if it closes due to weather conditions, or if you do not redeem your codes. Not valid for special events.
- HOW TO REDEEM
- Purchase the deal then LOGIN & PRINT your VOUCHER then go to:
- Choose your date and time on the Calendar then click "Get Tickets"
- Using the ADULT Ticket drop down, reserve only ONE ticket at a time
- Then at checkout - type in the Coupon Code at the bottom, this makes the cost $0.00
- Your COUPON CODE is the Number below the BARCODE(s) on your VOUCHER(s)
- Repeat, until you have used all your COUPON CODES
7.95 Admission to - Ice Castles, Stillwater, MN
Built one icicle at a time...
Imagine a collision of ice caves, frozen waterfalls, and glaciers formed into towering archways, caverns and tunnels ready to be explored. By day, this frozen wonderland glimmers with glacial blue. After dark the ice formations glow multi-colored hues illuminated by LED lights. Princess are also known to stop by and visit this beautiful structure.
Dates: Valid January 5th - to closing of the Ice Castle (dependent on the weather)
FYI: Children ages 3 and under are FREE
Enchanted Frozen Sisters
Meet the enchanted ice princesses and take a photo with them as you enter their frozen home. Princesses will be greeting guests at the Ice Castles during the following times:
Enjoy a high energy fire show at the Ice Castles! They will amaze you with a versatile and unique show using many different manipulation props including fire breathing, spinning, hula, and more.
Fridays and Saturdays
Time: 7-10 p.m.
Ice Castles - Stillwater, MN
201 Water Street N
Stillwater, MN 55082
201 Water Street N Stillwater, MN 55082
One of the most unique and amazing facts about the Ice Castles is that they are literally built by hand. We grow more than 5,000 icicles each day that we harvest and sculpt together.