- Book your vacation right at the show!
- Get Boat Show & early RV Show pricing!
- Have fun with the family!
- FISHING SEMINARS, HUNTING SEMINARS
- LIVE ENTERTAINMENT
- Actual Tickets will be mailed out to you
LAST CHANCE - 50% OFF Admission - Minnesota Sportsmen’s Show - St Paul River Centre (JAN 18-21)
Below are some highlights of this year’s show:
Midwest’s largest Sportsmen’s show is local, family-owned and operated since 1964. Check out boats, RVs, marine electronics, tackle, the newest gear for hunting, camping and fishing. Find the perfect spot for family vacations, hunting and fishing trips. Enjoy a great variety of fun features for all ages, and free seminars by top outdoors pros.
- Bwana Jim brings his exotic animals to inform and delight
- Steve Porter’s Trophy Whitetail—See magnificent live bucks.
- Fur-Ever Wild—features several live animals, including wolves,
cougars, bobcats, foxes, baby goats and Widget the raccoon.
- Kids’ Fishing School with Ron Schara – Saturday and Sunday
- Fishing in the Live Trout Pond – Everyday
- Korey Sprengel: “Weeds for more Walleyes” and “Utilizing your
Electronics to make you a better fisherman” – Saturday and Sunday
- Todd Amenrud: “Secrets to put you closer to Mature Bucks” – Daily
- Mike Wieben: “Training Dogs for Shed Antler Hunting,” – Daily
Minnesota Sportsmen’s Show - St Paul River Centre
75 W Kellogg Blvd
St Paul, MN 55102
75 W Kellogg Blvd St Paul, MN 55102
St Cloud Sportsmen's Show - St. Cloud River’s Edge Convention Center
10 4th Ave S
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
(763) 755-8111WebsiteMap it!
48th Annual Minnesota Sportsmen's Show
St Paul River Centre
JANUARY 18th-21st, 2018
30th Annual - St Cloud Sportsmen's Show
St. Cloud River’s Edge Convention Center
FEBRUARY 9th-11th, 2018