- Valid for any performance
- Visit plymouthplayhouse.com for show times.
- Advanced reservations required.
- All seats are reserved based on availability.
- No vouchers will be accepted if a sell-out is projected.
- Voucher can not be combined with other offers or redeemed for cash.
- Excludes holidays.
Ticket for two!
Catechism classes are never as much fun – or as hilarious – as when they are led by Sister in the international hit comedy “Late Nite Catechism” by Vicki Quade and Maripat Donovan. “Late Nite Catechism” is an uproarious piece of theater that takes the audience members back – sometimes nostalgically, sometimes fearfully – to the children they once were. The irrepressible Sister teaches an adult catechism class to a roomful of “students” (the audience). Over the course of the play, Sister goes from benevolent instructor, rewarding the “students” for correct answers with glow-in-the-dark rosaries and laminated saint cards, to authoritative drill sergeant. These abrupt mood swings are bound to strike a resonant chord with everyone who survived the ups and downs of going to school, with an omniscient authoritarian at the helm. The New York Times declared, “’Late Nite Catechism’ speaks to an audience much broader than the membership of any church.”
2705 Annapolis Lane N
Plymouth, MN 55441
2705 Annapolis Lane N Plymouth, MN 55441